Efficient and cheap to run
The US7 heater air-conditioner is more than 600% efficient compared to direct electric systems and more than 900% efficient when compared to average existing gas ducted systems. To put it in different terms the unit uses 1/6 the energy of a conventional electric resistive heater and 1/9th the energy of an average existing gas ducted heating system to provide the same amount of heat to your home.
Less than 4 c/kWh, that's how much the popular 2.5kW (cooling) / 3.6kW (heating) US7 (model FTXZ25NV1B) will typically cost to run in an Australian household. If you combine it with a home solar system, which we recommend and are happy to supply, then it will cost even less - around 1-2 c/kWh to operate (based on Victorian average Powershop electricity rates).
Additional benefits of the US7
- Award-winning design: The US7 won the prestigious, 2013 reddot design award in the air conditioning category.
- Intelligent humidity control: Avoids dry air in winter and dehumidifies in summer.
- Fresh air, all year round: Ventilation and purification, guided by a motion-based intelligent eye, for fresh air when and where you need it.
- User-friendly control: Control it with a wireless remote control, via an app or as part of your home automation system.
- Energy Efficiency: The only unit to achieve a 7 star rating from the Federal Government. Thanks to advanced energy-saving technologies it uses 30% less energy than conventional split systems.
- Auto clean: The US7 automatically cleans its filters for up to 25% additional energy savings