To ensure you aren't under sizing or over sizing your Daikin US7, we generally like to get an idea of:
- Your ceiling insulation level.
- Which direction the windows face in the room you plan to put your US7.
- The floor area you want to heat in m2
- The total area of glass in the rooms you want to heat in m2 (i.e. the total size of all of your windows).
- Ratio of floor area to glass area.
- Individual window size.
These help us estimate your recommended heat or cool load to determine what size is required.