If you think your Daikin Nexura needs cleaning/maintenance, take a look below for do's and don'ts:
- Wait for a while before cleaning the unit after RADIANT operation. The surface temperature of the radiant panel may be high immediately after the operation.
- Before cleaning be sure to stop operation and turn the circuit breaker off (if unsure seek expert advice).
- Do not touch the aluminium fins of the indoor unit, they may be hot.
For cleaning, do not use any of the following materials:
- Hot water above 40°C.
- Benzine, gasoline, thinner, other volatile oils.
- Polishing compound.
- Scrubbing brushes, or hard bristles.