Methven WELS 4 Star 5.0L/min KIRI MKII Satinjet Low Flow Handset
A full-body shower experience, like no other. Exclusive to Methven.
Satinjet's® colliding twin jets produce over 300,000 droplets of water per second for the ultimate shower experience.
Save water and money Low-flow shower saves on water - and saves you money. Everyday showering perfection Experience the Satinjet® difference in bathroom spaces of any size.
Easy DIY installation Replace your shower handset on your own - no need for a plumber
Methven WELS 4 Star 5.0L/min KIRI MKII Satinjet Low Flow Handset (no accessory supplied - see other options for bundled accessories)
- Full-body shower experience: Exclusive to Methven. Satinjets colliding twin jets produce over 300,000 droplets of water per second for the ultimate shower experience.
- Methven revitalises the traditional shower: The traditional shower experience, enhanced by leading-edge Methven technology
- Easy DIY installation: Replace your shower rose on your own - no need for a plumber
- Low Flow technology: The revolutionary Kiri Low Flow range provides a great shower at a flow rate of just less than 5.0 litres per minute
- Low maintenance single function Satinjet shower
- Easy clean coating on faceplate
- Unlike conventional showers, Satinjet uses unique twin-jet technology to create optimum water droplet size and pressure. The result is an immersive, full-body experience.
- Flow Rate <5L/min saving on energy costs, water costs, water sewerage disposal cost
|NAME||Methven WELS 4 Star 5.0L/min Kiri MKII Satinjet Low Flow Handset|
|MODEL NAME||Kiri MKII Satinjet Low Flow Handset CP|
|WELS REGISTRATION NUMBER||S13573|
|WELS LICENSE NUMBER||0095|
|WELS WATER EFFICIENCY STAR RATING||4|
|WELS NOMINAL FLOW RATE (L/min)||4.9|
|WELS LABEL FLOW RATE (L/min)||5.0|
- Regular cleaning of your product is recommended to avoid stubborn build-ups of dirt and limescale. For regular cleaning, use a soft cloth and mild soap or detergent.
- Never spray cleaning agents directly onto your product as the spray can get inside and cause damage where the concentrated cleaner cannot be rinsed out. Always spray the cloth then wipe the product or use a cloth that is damp with a water & detergent solution.
- Never use metal or abrasive scouring pads as these will scratch and damage the finish on your product. Never use cleaners that contain a scouring additive such as creme cleaners that contain silica.
- Do not use aggressive or highly acidic cleaners, these include products containing, sodium hypochlorite (chlorine bleach), formic acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen peroxide or ammonia. Never mix cleaning agents. The use of harsh or abrasive cleaners will void the product warranty.
- After cleaning make sure you remove any residue left by the cleaning agent by residing thoroughly with clean water and wipe dry using a dry soft cloth. Do not leave cleaning products in contact any longer that necessary.